Present Perfect Tense: El presente perfecto es una acción que realizamos en el pasado y tiene una relación con el presente, la fórmula es:
Subject + Hava/Has + Past Participle Verb + Coomplement....
1. I have cooked some cookies.
2. You have lived in New York City.
3. She has traveled to Miami Beach.
4. He has known how to do a badge.
5. I have erased the whiteboard.
6. You have cleaned my room.
7. It has rained.
8. They have written some letters.
9. He has fixed the cars.
10. She has watched TV.