*This morning at 8 o'clock she was reading .
*While she was listening to music, her brother did his homework.
*Last Monday he was traveling .
*When he arrived, I was watching TV.
*She was playing tennis.
*They were traveling.
*I was not listening.
*Were they dancing?
*I was having a shower when he arrived
*We were playing computer games at home
*You were dancing sevillanas with the French girl
*You were studying English when I phoned
*She was cooking dinner and they were eating an ice-cream
* I was watching TV when she called.
* When the phone rang, she was writing a letter.
* While we were having the picnic, it started to rain
* What were you doing when the earthquake started?
* I was listening to my iPod, so I didn't hear the fire alarm.
* You were not listening to me when I told you to turn the
* While John was sleeping last night, someone stole his car.
* Sammy was waiting for us when we got off the plane.
* While I was writing the email, the computer suddenly went off.
* What were you doing when you broke your leg?
* I was snowboarding.
*'He was traveling on a carriage, and he frequently told the driver to stop...'
*'While/When Leonardo was drawing a deer, a mysterious young man came forth.'*
*'Leonardo was drawing a deer when a mysterious young man came forth.'*
*As she was walking to the kitchen, she heard strange noises coming from Leonardo's studio.'*
* Although the students had been working on the project for six weeks, their report was not ready by the due date.
* Before the hydrogen project began, the engineers had been working on hybrid technology