He tenido que retocar el texto para corregir un par de cosas, así como para que al cambiar a voz pasiva quede correcto:
1. For the realization, some ideas about form, texture and color are
2. Next, they are transferred into a pattern by a pattern maker. (ya
está en pasiva)
3. A specialist can be selected to match the skins (si te refieres al
material quizá sea major “leather”) for their correct size, pigment and density.
4. The pets are trimmed and blocked by the cutter so they are flat and
ready for cutting. (ya está en pasiva)
5. The pelts are put together.
6. The fur stripes are taken, moistened (humedecidas) with warm water
and stapled against the pattern, which has been drawn on a wooden board.
7. When the fur has completely dried, the pattern will be laid on top of
it and marked with a pen by the squarer.
8. The body parts, the sleeve and the collar are assembled together by
the closer who sews them on the over-cast fur sewing machine. (ya está en
9. The closed garment is taken by the finisher and labels, collar,
sleeve and button edges are sewed, padding is added, shoulders are pod, and any
other finishing touches are made bay hand.
Espero que te sirva =)