verbo hace referencia a “TENER”
Ejemplos sugeridos por los usuarios Lecgxme y Supermarquitus.
Auxiliary + subject + HAVE + complement + ?
- Do you have my book?
- Does she have a new car?
- Does Samuel have a dog?
- Does he have many friends?
- Do you have an e-mail?
- How many coupons do you have?
- Do you have a new cellphone?
- Does she have a cat?
- What kind of pet do you have?
Subject + auxiliar (negativo) + HAVE + complement
- I don’t have a cellphone.
- I don’t have a Play Station.
- They don’t have a pet.
- She doesn’t have a boyfriend.
- He doesn’t have a car.
- My grandmother doesn’t have plants.
Subject + HAVE + complement
- I have a pencil.
- They have
- She have my English books.
- I have a surprise for her.
- I have a lot of homework to do.