Los verbos en inglès gramàticamente no expresan plural ni singular, el que expresa singularidad o pluralidad es el sustantivo.
CON TERCERA PESONA:
1. My sister studies science at the university.
2. My cousin Frank likes cooking mediterranean food.
3. Josè plays the piano very well.
4. Marìa goes to the park every Saturday morning.
5. My friend Elizabeth rides her horse at the farm every weekend.
CON LOS DEMÀS PRONOMBRES:
1. I eat any food except meat, I'm a vegetarian.
2. We visit aour grandmother every Sunday, after doing homework.
3. Rosa and Carlos drive to school every day.
4. You need to get your eyes checked.
5. I like dancing in every party I go.