Wheat Thins-1 3/4 c Whole wheat flour1 1/2 c White flour
1/3 c Oil
3/4 ts Salt
1 c Water
1. In large mixing bowl, combine the flours and thoroughly mix.
2. In separate bowl blend the oil, salt, and water.
3. Add liquid mixture to dry, mixing well but as little as possible.
4. Roll as thin as possible on unoiled cookie sheet - not more than 1/8”
thick. Mark with knife for size crackers desired, but do not cut
through. Prick each cracker a few times with fork. Sprinkle lightly
with salt or onion salt, if desired.
5. Bake at 350F until crisp and light brown, about 30 minutes.
6. When cool, separate into individual crackers. es una receta famosa y conocida, espero que no sea muy dificil. :)