1. If your new job pays a significantly lower salary than your old one, you’re going to have to learn to __b__ less money than before.
2. If you have a fear of spiders, you should __c__ thatd spiders are very easy to kill.
3. People who have a phobia find it very difficult to _i___.
4. He had to _k___ between staying in his job and working abroad.
5. Though he was hesitant at first, in the end he _g___ to seek help for his problem.
6. If you’re not happy in your job, ___l_ to look for a new one.
7. Laura always misses her deadlines because she doesn’t get started on her assignments right away. She _b__
8. ___h_ to think carefully about your new responsibilities before you _m___ to take on that job.
9. She made the decision to get married, but a month before the wedding, she _j___