Underline the verbs. Then circle visible if you can see the action or invisible if you cannot
1. The shell seemed old.
2. The boy counted thirty shells.
3. Everyone felt happy at the beach.
4. Many children played in the water.
5. The boy and girl saw many pieces of shells on the beach.
6. We dreamed about a trip on the ocean.
7. At the beach I watched the birds and the waves.
8. Some friends threw a beach ball.
9. I became tired after the long day.
10. Later we thought about the fun day at the beach.