Traduzca al español la parte subrayada y diga qué función gramatical tiene.
- He’s opened a saving account.
- I have to open a checking account.
- The following statements are true.
-The major challenges facing the economy
are to maintain profits by keeping production costs low and to increase
- Important manufacturing industries
include petroleum, steel, motor vehicles, etc.
-Carol is a hardworking woman.
-I got these clippings from a magazine.
-Thanks for helping me do my task.
wants a break from studying.
-Winning the competition will give the
team more confidence for further activities.
- If your credit rating isn’t good,
you should not apply for a credit card.
- How do savings certificates
differ from regular passbook savings?
- The owner of a clothing store
wants to make a large purchase of clothing before the
- Credit cards are a convenient way of paying
hotel bills and other expenses.
- In the preceding five lessons, we
have looked at some of the most important bank services.
- The banks pay interest on checking
- Now that the bank issued him a credit card, he is
leaving on vacation
- It is impossible to run a business
without making use of the services that a bank provides
-The flag of the United
States is made up of stripes symbolizing the original thirteen colonies
and fifty stars representing fifty states.