1).Complete the sentences using too or enough.
a. This coffee is _________ (strong) for me, could I have a little more milk, please?
b. I'm afraid the project isn't ____________ (good) so you'll have to rewrite it.
c. They were __________ (tired) to walk home and they took a taxi.
d. You don't need to go to the supermarket, there is _________ (milk) for both of us.
2). Complete the sentences with ‘if' or ‘unless'.
1. _____________you are late, we'll go out without you.
2. _____________ you behave, you won't get any presents.
3. She won't forgive him____________ he apologises.
4. _____________ you spend so much money on that car, you won't be able to go on holiday.
5. You will get sick _________________ you eat too much.