MAY / MIGHT
"May" y "Might" son verbos auxiliares modales, utilizados generalmente para pedir permiso o indicar una posibilidad.
En este ultimo caso, estos dos
auxiliares modales tienen los mismos usos y significados. Se diferencian en que "may" tiene mayor grado de certeza.
- May I go to the bathroom?
- I may hang out with my friends tonight
- She may dance like Shakira
- We may travel to Europe in vacations
- They may visit their parents tomorrow
- He may be lost
- You may find a good hotel
- She may want to come with you
Oraciones con "Might"
- He might have come before
- She might have finished today
- Might I open the door?
- He might be at home
- She might forget the problems
- They might visit the hospital this afternoon
- He might no find a solution to this problem