ORACIONES CON WAS Y
Los verbos en pasado cambian su forma base, en caso de los verbos regulares su terminación será –d, –ed, –ied,
dependiendo del caso. Por otro lado, los
verbos irregulares cambian de manera
El verbo TO BE en pasado se puede
conjugar de dos maneras:
Se utiliza was con los pronombres I, He, She, It.
- Afirmación: Sujeto + WAS + Complemento
- Negación: Sujeto + WAS not (wasn’t) + Complemento
- Interrogación: WAS + Sujeto + Complemento + ?
Ejemplos de oraciones con was:
- I was in the street.
- She was born in Mexico.
- I was running.
- I was in the kitchen.
- I was talking with him.
- My mom was cooking.
- My dad was working.
- I was study.
- My dog was eating.
- She was driving.
- It was a good movie.
- The sky was cloudy.
Se utiliza were con los pronombres personales
You, We, They
- Afirmación: Sujeto + WERE + Complemento
- Negación: Sujeto + WERE not (weren’t) + Complemento
- Interrogación: WERE + Sujeto + Complemento + ?
Ejemplos de oraciones con were:
- My family and I were at a
party last night.
- Were you nervous?
- The windows were dirty.
- The Windows weren’t open.
- They were at home this morning.
- He and Mary were good students.
- My cousins were angry.
- You weren’t friendly with Paul.
- We weren’t bad students.
- We weren’t at home.