first class √
1.in the film Big, Tom hanks is a 13 year old who hates being small.
2. he becomes a grown-up but he thinks like a teenager.
3. he leaves home because he is afraid of what his family will think
4.he has no money so he applies for a job in a toy company.
5. he is young , altough he is very good at using a computer.
6. he acts like a child but he has good ideas for selling toys.
7. he is unhappy, and after some time he wants to go back to his real age.
8. he makes a wish, and in the end he becomes a teenager
4. I recently watched world war z, and i think it wasn't an excellent movie but it was good and also well-acted. It was interesting and entertaining, not boring at all.