What – Qué
– Por qué
Generalmente formulamos las preguntas de la
Wh- + Verbo Auxiliar (Be,
Do o Have) + Sujeto + Verbo + Complemento + ?
Wh- + Modal Verb + Sujeto +
Verbo + Complemento + ?
- What is the name of your dog?
- What is your favorite song?
- Where do you want to travel on holidays?
- Who is your maximum inspiration?
- What is your favorite book?
- Which jacket do you like?
- Which movie star do you like?
- What is your favorite
- What color is your hair?
- What are you doing?
- What do you do after work?
- Who is your idol?
- Where did you go at the weekend?
- What do you think about grugs?
- Which career goal do you need to comply?
- Who is your current partner?
- What do you like to do?
- What is your favorite beach?
- Which languages do you speak?
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
- Who is your teacher?
- When does she study?
- How many brothers do they have?
- Why do they travel only for one week?
- How does he go to school?
- How often does Peter play tennis?
- What time did you arrive to the birthday party?
- Where is the museum?
- Why are you coming late?
- Why did you get angry?
- Where are you?
- Where did you buy this jacket?
- When did you arrive?
- When are you going to study?
- Who is that woman?
- Who did you see in Barcelona?
- What are you eating ?
- What are you reading?
- Where is she living?
- Where are you meeting your friends?
- Why is she crying?
- Why are we waiting here?
- What have you done?
doesn’t want an ice cream?
- Which door didn’t open?
- Why didn’t you go to school?
- What don't you like to do at the weekend?
- Why didn’t you answer when I call?
- Where didn’t you go?