CAN y CAN'T
El verbo defectivo “Can” corresponde al español a "Poder", pero también sirve para expresar lo siguiente:
- Posibilidad de ciertos sucesos.
- La habilidad o capacidad de personas o cosas.
1. Can you tell me how often the bus comes?
2. You can get traveler's checks at the bank.
3. Can I give you a hand?
4. I can't home to your party next friday.
5. I'm afraid, I can't do it.
6. You can see the ocean from our bedroom window.
7. Can you speak any foreign languages?
8. Hello, I can speak to Myra, please?
9. You can smoke if you like.
10. Can I get you a cup of coffee?
11. Can I have the salt, please?
12. Can you change a $20 bill?
13. You can sit right here
14. Moises, can you do me a favor?
15. Can you tell me how to get to the bus?
16. Randy can drive, but he doesn´t have a car.
17. Yes, I can do it now.
18. He can walk very well.
19. She can play the piano very well.
20. I can see a figure in the distance.