1. There are a lot qualities I value the most in people. But if I had to choose, I would choose honesty and intelligence. I hate lieing, because it's wrong. Intelligence is important to me, because I like when person who I am talking to understand what I'm saying. And I'm glad, when that person gives smart answer.
2. Well, I hate mean people. I hate the way they talk, look, move... They're all so bad and unkind! Sometimes I want to cry, when mean person talk to me. I feel sad then.
3. Movies and popcorn. Also music, and books, and fashion. I like wearing nice, suitable clothes. Music and movies are my hobbies, I can't live without them. And popcorn - I just like it!
4. One day, when I was a child, I found big spider. Not that big, a few centimeters big, but almost seven! I was screaming as loud as I could, until my dad came. He asked me, what happened, and I told him about spider. He laughed a long time after that situation, after he finally killed the huge spider!
5. My favourite subject in Primary School was English. I like learning new things. English was one of them, so I was learning really good! Talking was hard to me, but not writing. I loved that! It was my hobby then.