La Formación de comparativos y superlativos regulares en inglés, es simple formar el comparativo y
el superlativo de la mayoría de los adjetivos. La forma dependerá
del número de sílabas del adjetivo.
Aquí tienes 30 oraciones en la forma comparativa en ingles
Today is colder than yerterday.
China is bigger than Italy.
She is younger than her brother.
He is older than his friend.
I stayed longer than I expected.
My car is newer than yours.
His house is bigger than mine.
Tea is cheaper than champagne
We are smarter than they.
10. I am taller than my bothers.
11. Gold is more valuable than silver.
12. His car is more expensive than my car.
13. My brother prepares his homework more carefully than his classmates.
14. She is more ambitious than her sister.
15. I am more intelligent than you.
16. She is more elegant than my aunt.
17. His idea is better
than the last one.
18. This contract is
worse than the previous one.
19. He swims better
than his cousin.
20. She drives worse
than her sister.
21. I work harder than him
22. She do it better
23. This shirt is more
expensive than the other one
24. Alice teaches worse
than my mother.
25. Can you make
26. He's more polite
than my own son.
27. My dog grows faster
28. It's my turn, you
were longer than me.
29. My necklace is
30. Watching the film
is borier than listening to music.