Put the verbs into the correct tense ( simple past or present perfect simple )
1. mother: i want to prepare dinner. ( you / wash ) __________ the dishes yet ?
2. daughter: i (wash) _________ the dishes yesterday , but i (have / not )________ the time yet to do it today .
3. mother : (you/do/already)______________ your homework ?
4. daughter : no , i ( come /just)___________ home from school .
5. mother: you(come) ________ home from school two hours ago!
6. daugther : well, but my friend lucy (call ) ____ when i (arrive) ____ and i (finish / just ) ____the phone call
7. mother : (you/see/not) ______________ lucy at school in the morning ?
8. daughter: yes, but we (have / not )___________ time to talk then.