Los adverbios de frecuencia son palabras modificadoras de verbos que ayudan a indicar la periodicidad temporal en la que se realiza una acción.
En el idioma ingles, se usa how often para preguntar la frecuencia con que se realiza cierta acción.
Estas son 10 preguntas y respuestas de adverbios de frecuencia con la frase HOW OFTEN:
1. Q: How often do you go to the gym?
A: I go twice a week
2. Q: How often do they dinner together?
A: The dinner together every weekend
3. Q: How often does she bake pies?
A: She bakes once per month
4. Q: How often happens an earthquake in this city?
A: Never happens an earthquake here
5. Q: How often rains during the summer?
A: It rains daily
6. Q: How often do you study?
A: I study every two days
7. Q: How often do they go to the movies?
A: Every two weeks
8. Q: How often do you drink coffee?
A: I drink it sometimes
9. Q: How often does he play the guitar?
A: He does it often
10. Q: How often do you use the internet?
A: I use it Everytime I can