I) Llena los espacios vacíos con la forma correcta de futuro. Presta mucha atención a los enunciados, ya que para algunos lo correcto es utilizar “Going to” y para otros debes usar “will”.
1. A: Why are you holding a piece of paper?
B: I (write) _______ a letter to my friends back home in Texas.
2. A: I'm about to fall asleep. I need to wake up!
B: I (get) _________ you a cup of coffee. That will wake you up.
3. A: I can't hear the television!
B: I (turn) _________ it up so you can hear it.
4. We are so excited about our trip next month to France. We (visit) Paris, Nice and Grenoble.
5. Sarah (come) _________ to the party. Oliver (be) ________ there as well.
6. Ted: It is so hot in here! Sarah: I (turn) ___________ the air-conditioning on.
7. I think he (be) the next President of the United States.
8. After I graduate, I (attend) __________ medical school and become a doctor. I have wanted to be a doctor all my life.
9. A: Excuse me, I need to talk to someone about our hotel room. I am afraid it is simply too small for four people.
B: That man at the service counter (help) __________ you. 10. As soon as the weather clears up, we (walk) __________ down to the beach and go swimming.