1. I completely agree with you. = Estoy completamente de acuerdo con vos.
2. Susan never chats with strangers. = Susan nunca charla con extraños.
3. Complete this assignment for tomorrow. = Completen esta tarea para mañana.
4. They disagreed on certain aspects of the contract. = Ellos estuvieron en desacuerdo en varios aspectos del contrato.
5. Where can I exchange my dollars for pounds? = ¿Dónde puedo cambiar mis dólares por libras?
6. I've loved you in silence for months. = Te he amado en silencio durante meses.
7. You're playing with fire! = ¡Estás jugando con fuego!
8. I remember you from last summer. = Te recuerdo del verano pasado.
9. Thank you for a wonderful dinner. = Gracias por una cena maravillosa.
10. She still misses you at Christmas time. = Ella aún te extraña en Navidad.
11. This part of the theatre was built on later. = Esta parte del teatro fue construida/agregada más tarde.
12. Excuse me for being late. = Discúlpeme por llegar tarde.
13. I enjoy eating at restaurants. = Disfruto de comer en restaurantes.
14. Don't get in trouble! = ¡No te metas en problemas!
15. I never spend much money on clothes. = Nunca gasto mucho dinero en ropa.
16. I read the news in a magazine. = Leí la noticia en una revista.
Are you married ? yes, I am
Is he single ? yes, he is
Is she divorced ? yes, she is
Are you widowed ? No, I'm not
Is she single ? No, she isn't
Are they married ? No, they aren't
Is he divorced ? No, he isn't
Have you finished the project?
Has she worked at that company?
I've finished the project.
She's worked at that company since 1990.
when is your birthay?
my birday is in 1 of october
Do you want coffee? || Don't you? ||
|| You have seen the film. || Haven´t you?
|| You like coffee. || Don´t you? ||
|| You can help me. || Can´t you? ||
|| He is clever. || Isn´t he ? ||
|| It is very cold. || Isn´t it? ||
|| She likes this film. || Doesn´t she? ||
|| They came to visit us. || Didn´t they? ||
|| It isn´t very cold. || Is it? ||
|| She doesn't like this film. || Does she? ||
|| They didn´t come to visit us. || Did they? ||
|| She will come later. || Won´t she? (si se baja el tono, se busca sólo el asentimiento del oyente )
She will come later. Won´t she? (si se sube el tono, se trata de una verdadera pregunta )
|| You don´t have the newspaper. || Do you? ||
|| They don´t want to go to the cinema. || Do they? ||