Fill the lines with the verb in brackets using either the past perfect or the past simple tenses.
1. by the time we got to the cinema the film _started_ (to start), so we missed the first five minutes.
2. When I rang the bell there was no answer. The neighbor told me that they _wen out_(to go out) about half an hour ago.
3. I saw Casablanca for the first time last night. I _haven´t saw__(to see negative) it before.
4. I feel fat. I _have___ (to have) a huge lunch.
5. I spent a week in Miami recently. I __haven´t been__(to not be) there before.
6. There was so much to see in Toledo. I __________(to plan) to see everything but there wasn't enough time.
7. If I _________(to know) about the concert, I would have gone.
8. If you ___________(to take) my advice, it wouldn't have happened.
9. We would have had an argument, if she _________ (to mention) politics.
10. If you _________(to not park) there, you wouldn't have got a parking fine.
11. They found the body on a building site. It ___________(to mutilate "in the passive!").
12. She told me she ___________(to buy) a new car.
13. When he arrived, Eve wasn't there. She __________(to leave) about five minutes before.
14. When we arrived in Spain, they __________(to lose) our luggage. We only had to wait to two days to get it back though, and they delivered it to the house.
15. When I __________(to get back), nobody had done the washing up. I was furious.
espero darme a entender esta vez, pero gracias a lo que me trataron de ayudar anterior mente