1. I go to the pictures (often).
2. I have seen an elephant (never).
3. She's a good student (always).
4. I do my homework (usually).
5. I forget my homework (sometimes).
6. I can open these milk cartons (never).
7. It rains when I am on holidays (usually).
8. I do fitness training (often).
9. My flat mate is at home (sometimes).
10. My mother cooks lasagne (once a week)
11. I sleep eight hours (always)
12-. Students study English (never)
Place the following frequency adverbs
1) He listens to the radio. (often)
2) They read a book. (sometimes)
3)Pete gets angry. (never)
4) Tom is very friendly. (usually)
5) I take sugar in my coffee. (sometimes)
6) Ramon and Frank are hungry. (often)
7) My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening. (always)
8) Walter helps his father in the kitchen. (usually)
9) They watch TV in the afternoon. (never)
10) Christine smokes. (never)