DO THIS EXERCISE..
a. My uncle quit smoking last year thanks to his wife's help.
b. I don’t have any petrol, so I can not drive you to school
c. Sandy is quite similar to her mother.
d. She wants to be a doctor. She loves taking care of people.
e. Go and find this word in the dictionary, please.
2.REWRITE THE SENTENCES IN THE PASSIVE FORM.
1. A policeman has just fined your car.
2. Aloysius spends hundreds of euros on comics.
3. The taxi driver was taking Paul to the airport.
4. I bought my computer last month.
5. Andrea must give the answer next week.
3.WRITE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES IN REPORTED SPEECH.
1. “I really enjoyed the concert last night.”
Paco said …
2. “Have you met my brother?”
Aio asked Paco …
3. “Don't believe a word that my sister says”
Amahau told Paco …