1. They (have) tea when the doorbell (ring).
2. Father (smoke) his pipe
while mother (read) a magazine.
3. While he (mow) the lawn it (start) to rain.
4. He (have) breakfast when the toaster (blow) up.
5. When I (come) into the office my boss (wait) for me.
6. When we (see) Brian he (drive) a taxi.
7. Father (wait) in the car while mother (do) the shopping.
8. When he (arrive) we (have) dinner.
9. While they (play) chess we (go) shopping.
10. They (have) a party while he (sleep).
11. He (take) a photo when I (feed) the ducks.
12. They (play) football when the lights in the stadium (go) out.
13. While George and John (clean) their room she (do) the ironing.
14. Sam (do) the ironing when Jack (phone) her.
15. We (wait) at Victoria station when the train (arrive).